Pages

Books We Are Reading In Class

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ways To Use Thinglink.com In Your Classroom


Thinglink can make your images come alive with music, video, text and images. All you have to do is upload a picture of your choice and start adding to your pictures to make them interactive.  I thought this was a great idea and wanted to find ways to incorporate it into my classroom and blog.  You can also share your pictures with people on Facebook, Twitter, Email, and can embed your finished images onto your blog.  The best part....it is super easy to use!
Here are a few ideas on how to use it in your classroom

1. Create an Interactive Image of Your Students' Work

For the first image, I took several pictures of my students and created one image on Photovisi.  I then uploaded the image to ThingLink and added my student's links of their non fiction books to their pictures.







 2.  Create A Thinglink About A Unit of Study or Use it as a Curriculum Launcher

Here is one you could use for Earth Day.



3.  Getting To Know You Activity

Have your students take a picture of themselves or have them draw themselves if you are going to put these on their blogs. (Yes you can use this website on the iPad).  Then have your students add text about themselves, likes and dislikes, a link to their favourite song, or book, etc.   I made one about myself  for an example:




There are so many other ways to incorporate this into your classroom. I would love to hear your ideas on Thinglink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment