Pages

Books We Are Reading In Class

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Redesigned Blog

Did you do a double take when you visited my blog today?  Do you like the new design?  There are a few things that are not finished yet but I couldn't wait any longer to switch it over.  I just love it!  A big THANK YOU to my husband (Mr. Wideen) for working so hard to get it just perfect.  Check back often because I will be finishing some of my links (Math Stations and Literacy Stations links).  We have been on break all week enjoying this beautiful weather and I need to take some pictures of my stations for the explanations.  Leave a comment, I would love to hear your feedback!

1 comments:

  1. New Blog style looks great Mrs. Wideen. Love the slideshow widget at the top. Excited to hear how the QuadBlogging went / goes. Thanks for all that you are doing to help students use these tools to improve their achievement. Thanks also for all you are doing to help other teachers start the journey before it is too late! Disney said "The best way to get something started is too quit talking and start doing." You keep doing this for your students benefit. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete